Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

10 Things I Dislike


  1. warm colors: red, orange, yellow, brown
  2. fish: the kind you eat and the kind that swim in those ponds outside of Japanese restaurants.  
  3. cigarettes: both of my parents smoked in the house and in the car when I was growing up.
  4. snow: pretty to look at, but terrible to touch
  5. honey: bee vomit?  No thank you.
  6. camel crickets, a.k.a. Jerusalem crickets, a.k.a. cave crickets: these repulsive creatures are the dinosaurs of crickets.  I like dinosaurs.  I like crickets.  I do not like a combination of both.
  7. chocolate: I just don't get why people like this stuff.  It is a mystery to me.
  8. coffee: bean water!  Again, no thank you.
  9. the mall: it's hot, loud, crowded, and the lighting is odd.  Shopping is essentially torture.
  10. scary movies: I will never understand how people can enjoy making themselves anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment